What NOT To Do!
by many contributors
to impress your wife on your wedding anniversary, try to avoid
certain gestures and concentrate on positive expressions that
illuminate your loving and unspoken feelings. Women are impressed
by the size of the thought (or lack of it) rather than the gift.
think about what to do for your wife, take a look at what not
to do on this special day. These are meant in fun for the totally clueless guy ;) Of course your wife may actually like some of these things (as was pointed out recently by one of our readers Hanne who enjoys action movies much more than her husband).
- Make her
an early morning cup of tea while forgetting whether she takes
sugar, milk, lemon or otherwise.
to attend to the laundry, and then take it to your mother.
comments relating to what a wonderful cook your mother is.
her a cooking book, or any other book that remotely contains
any reference to words such as ‘housekeeping, budgeting,
diet or exercise’.
underwear or nightwear that is three sizes too small for her.
her silver when she prefers gold.
- Buy her
a year’s subscription to your favorite magazine.
- Buy her
a lawn mower. Although your intention may be to say you will
be mowing the lawn for her, this is the equivalent of her buying
you a new kitchen appliance.
- Buy her
a vacuum cleaner unless she specifically asked for one.
- Buy her revealing
lingerie if you know she hates it.
to her wedding dress and suggest she tries to squeeze into it
the flowers if you know she loves them.
on taking her to the local ‘Bar-n-Brawl’ for celebratory
on taking her to the amateur fight night for a close and cultural
- Take her to dinner, then an action movie,
and then go home to top it off with wrestling matches on TV. -- by Tina
- Take her to a dirt bike racetrack for the afternoon drinking beer and hanging out with your buddies. -- by Jackie
- Do not take her to the shooting range with the "intention" of teaching
you how to shoot and take over the gun the whole time you're there! (for
military couples) -- by Sylvia
- To husbands, what not to give your bride for your anniversary: A pass to the golf tournament that you'll be playing in on your anniversary, so she can walk along in the gallery to watch you and then get into the clubhouse afterwards for drinks with you and the players. This really DOES NOT make her feel special! PS it was our last anniversary -- by Kari
- Buy her a pressure cooker , because you always wanted one. -- by Margie
- Forget to celebrate your anniversary with her, when she's been
telling you about how excited she is about it for 2 WEEKS! -- by Leigh Anne
- Do not forget the date.
Do not admit to forgetting the date. -- by
- Don't suggest to take your family along on your anniversary. -- by Gina
- Do not ask her to clean a thing! -- by alaura926
Do you have one for us? Send it!